Secure your future with income benefit 2 times of your premium
As a responsible person, you always strive to provide the best for your family whether its security, stability or a better lifestyle. But no matter how well planned you are, economic instability can bring turbulent times and hamper your plans. The risk of income not keeping pace with your needs and aspirations will always remain. In times like these, a guaranteed income proves to be your savior.
BSLI SecurePlus Plan offers you a backup income opportunity that guarantees more than just income, it offers peace of mind. In time of crisis, neither you nor your family will have to sacrifice their needs and aspirations.
- Flexibility to choose the amount you wish to pay every year
- Flexibility to choose the Income Benefits
||Income benefit equal to 100%, 200%, 300%, 400%, 500% & 600% of annual premium (excluding service tax and cess, any applicable rider premiums and underwriting extras, if any) will be paid at the end of every year during the Payment Period for 6 years.|
||Income Benefit equal to 200% of annual premium (excluding service tax and cess, any applicable rider premiums and underwriting extras, if any) will be paid at the end of every year during the Payment Period for 12 years.|
- Inbuilt Accidental Death Benefit
- Enhance your insurance with appropriate rider options
Lets take an example
Mr. G Ningappa, aged 35 years is a business owner in Mysore. He lives with his wife Mala and son Karthik. Mr. Ningappa dreams to provide for his family even in times of uncertainty. He wants to invest in such a plan that would
- Give regular income to provide stability
- A guarantee that the dreams of his family will be realized even if something happens to him
- Income that keep pace with the growing needs of his family
If he chooses to invest in BSLI SecurePlus Plan (Option B) with policy term of 13 years & premium paying term of 12 years (Annual pay).
Income Benefit = 2X the premiums paid yearly
If Mr. Ningappa pays an annual premium of Rs. 1,00,000 (excluding service tax & cess) for 12 years, his Sum Assured will be Rs. 16,00,000. He is eligible to get the following benefits:
- Income benefit i.e 2X the annual payout against the premium paid every year i.e. Rs. 2,00,000 yearly for 12 years. Total income payout under this option is Rs. 24,00,000.
- In the unfortunate event of his death anytime during the policy term, his nominee (wife Mala) shall receive a death benefit = Rs. 16,00,000 (Sum Assured on Death). If the death happens in an accident, his wife will receive twice the sum assured = Rs. 32,00,000 (Rs. 16,00,000 + 16,00,000).
- In the unfortunate event of his death anytime during the Payment Period, his wife will receive remaining Income Benefit i.e. Rs. 2,00,000 every year till the end of Payment Period
- In case of an emergency during the Payment Period, he can opt for a commuted value of the outstanding Income as lump sum.
* Please ask your financial advisor for an illustration applicable to your policy or refer to your policy contract for further details.
5 years - 50 years (age last birthday)
Maximum Maturity Age
63 years (age last birthday)
Premium Paying Term
||For Income Benefit Option A – 6 years (from the completion of policy term)|
||For Income Benefit Option B – 12 years (from the completion of policy term)|
Sum Assured will be determined based on your entry age and the premium amount you commit to pay in a policy year.
Minimum Sum Assured
|Please click here for Sample Policy Contract|
This policy is underwritten by Birla Sun Life Insurance Company Limited (BSLI). This is a non-participating traditional
insurance plan. All terms & conditions are guaranteed throughout the policy term. Service Tax and Cess and any other
applicable taxes will be added (extra) to your premium and levied as per extant tax laws. For more details on risk factors,
terms and conditions, please refer to the sales brochure before concluding the sale. Tax benefits are subject to changes in
the tax laws. For more details and clarification call your BSLI Insurance Advisor or visit our website. Registered Office: One
Indiabulls Centre Tower 1, 16th Floor, Jupiter Mill Compound, 841, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai -
400013. CIN: U99999MH2000PLC128110 Registration No. 109. ADV/5/16-17/9470 VER1/MAY/2016.
|IRDAI hereby clarifies to the public that
Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint along with details of phone call, number.
- IRDAI or its officials do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or financial products nor invest premiums
- IRDAI does not announce any bonus.
Unique No.: 109N102V01