Accidental Death and Dismemberment Rider
• Accidental Death rider covers the risk of death of the member due to an accident
• Accidental Dismemberment rider covers the loss of certain body parts (viz. loss of limbs, eye sight) as specified under Rider provisions.
• The Term Rider pays an additional coverage face amount, to the beneficiary should the life assured die while the rider is in force.
Critical Illness Rider
• The rider Sum Assured is paid if the member is diagnosed to be suffering from any of the insured critical condition as per the Rider provisions.
• The life assured has to survive for a period of at least 30 days from the date of diagnosis of the event.
• As per the Exception clause, in case the life assured is diagnosed of any of the Insured Critical Illness condition as specified in the Rider provisions within 90 days of the coverage commencement date, no claim is admissible and also the Rider Coverage gets terminated.
Waiver of Premium
• On the occurrence of select insured events for which this rider has been purchased, we will waive all future premiums due subject to the conditions specified in the Policy Provisions.
• When the life insured and policy owner is the same person.
• WOP -Total Permanent Disability (TPD): There is a waiting period of 26 weeks from the date of occurrence of event.
• WOP -Critical Illness (CI): There is a waiting period of 30 days from the date of occurrence of event.
When the insured is a minor and the policy owner is a parent / guardian
• Death of parent / guardian
• Critical Illness of parent / guardian
• Total permanent disability of parent / guardian
The Policy Owner should pay the premiums due during the waiting period regularly